Sunday, October 6, 2013

You Put What on Your Face? Milk of Magnesia as a Face Primer?





Yes, I know it sounds crazy but just work with me for a minute. I have had very oily skin all of my life.  After wasting hundreds of dollars over the years in search of the next big product to tame my extremely oily skin, I learned (through YouTube) just this year that the answer had been with me all along.  Milk of Magnesia (MOM)!  If you are looking for a complete, matte, anti-shine, oil controlling product, this is it.  Use this product to coat your face lightly in oil prone areas prior to your make-up.  Please note: This product dries on white in color, but do not panic, as you will place your foundation over it!  After it has dried, proceed with your normal make-up routine.  You will be oil free easily for the next 6-8 hours or longer. Since using this product, I have found that I no longer have a need to touch-up or blot oil from my make-up throughout the day.  For more details and additional benefits of this product regarding skincare, I suggest performing a basic Google search or visit YouTube to search for demonstration of application. This has helped me tremendously as I no longer spend a large amount of money on oil blockers in addition to my foundation. In my opinion, this is one of very few products that works for me 100 percent. Try it, you just might be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment